The BB16 Rally was due to start on 21st May

Due to the continuation of restrictions in France the rally has now been postponed until May 13th next year (2021)

Those who have booked and paid will automatically be “rolled over” to the 2021 event.

Should you wish to cancel please contact Papy Jack using the email template sent out in recent updates (or contact the webmaster if you can’t find it and he will send it to you). The template allows you to complete the information required in English and French so that you can get a refund

If you have booked a ferry you will have to contact the ferry company separately for refunds or vouchers.